15 things to see and do in Tifton
Below we list only a sampling of the many activities available to fill your days in Tifton.
Tifton … friendly, relaxing, fun!
- Relax under the beautiful night sky during the Love Affair Concert Under the Stars.
- Laugh until your sides hurt at a live stage comedy at the Tift Theatre for Performing Arts.
- Uncover a diamond in the rough or a childhood memory in any of several antique shoppes.
- Attend career training or your company’s business conference at a high-tech meeting facility.
- Spend a sunny afternoon shopping in boutiques after lunching in a downtown cafe.
- Dance through any of Tifton’s exciting ethnic festivals.
- Practice your long drive or just putt around our scenic and challenging golf courses.
- Enjoy a barbeque picnic lunch under the shade at Fulwood Park .
- Giggle at new baby animals born at the Georgia Agrirama.
- Say “I Do” in a beautiful Southern church and enjoy your dream wedding reception held in the gorgeous historic Tifton Museum of Arts & Heritage.
- Pretend to be a redneck and enjoy the Tifton Truck & Tractor Pull.
- Stroll through sweet Tifton Gardens on your way to an engaging regional art exhibit at the Atlantic Coastline Artist Guild.
- Climb your way to the top on Fulwood Park’s “funtastic” new playground jungle gym.
- U-Pick perfect peaches by the peck … or blueberries … or strawberries … or tomatoes …
- Fly away happy from the expanded and renovated Henry Tift Myers airport.