Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. Request a quote from a contractor(s).
2. Once the homeowner has selected a contractor, complete the Residential Homeowner Loan Application.
- Contractor's name is required, and a quote must be uploaded to the application.
- If the contractor is not verified by the City of Tifton, the contractor needs to complete and submit the Vendor Application in order to receive payment.
3. The homeowner will receive a confirmation email whether the loan application has been approved or denied in one business day.
4. If approved, the homeowner can move forward with the appliance(s) installation.
5. Once installation work is complete, the homeowner must complete the Homeowner Installation Form.
- All final invoices (totaling less than $7,500) will need to be uploaded to the form.
- Both the homeowner and contractor will need to sign the form.
6. Once the Homeowner Installation Form is submitted and approved, the City will submit payment to the contractor.
HOMEOWNERS: DO NOT PAY THE CONTRACTOR ANY LOAN AMOUNT
7. The loan payment amount and administration fee will be on the next monthly utility bill.
8. If the homeowner wants to make an overpayment or pay the loan in full, contact the City of Tifton Billing Department at (229) 391-3957.
Contact the Customer Service Department at (229) 391-3957 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.