A tree has fallen in my yard. Will the City remove it?

The City will not remove any tree or limbs on private property. The property owner must contact Golden Environmental to get instructions and coordinate debris removal. You can request a pick-up from Golden Environmental by calling (229) 382-0309.

All trees removed by the City are located on City Right-of-Ways (ROW) and present an immediate threat to life or property. The removal of any tree on City ROW, not classified by an immediate threat, requires the approval of the City of Tifton Tree Board. Contact the City Manager's office for information concerning the Tree Board.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the City of Tifton Maintenance-Warehouse Complex located?
2. Can I get gravel or dirt from the City?
3. A tree has fallen in my yard. Will the City remove it?
4. When does mosquito control start?
5. How do I report a problem with a traffic light, sign, signal, pothole, sidewalk or other issues?
6. Where is the city-owned cemetery and what are the hours of operation?
7. How do I purchase a grave in the city-owned cemetery and what is the cost?
8. Where is the city-owned park?
9. How do report a water fountain or bathroom repair or a problem with playground equipment in the park?
10. Who should I contact if I would like to reserve/rent a shelter of the park?