Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Tifton City Council appoints individuals from the community to serve on various boards or commissions. Completing this application will indicate your availability and interest in serving the City in this capacity.
I hereby affirm that the information provided in this application is accurate and I agree to follow all standards and policies for any board in which I am appointed. Furthermore I understand the responsibilities associated with being a board member, and I have adequate time to serve if appointed.
The below qualifications are for City of Tifton board appointees. Tift County residents seeking appointment to joint boards should contact the Tift County Clerk for board appointment opportunities.
(1) Member shall be a tax payer & reside inside the City of Tifton; or
(2) Owner or operator of a business located in the DDA area and resides in Tift County; or
(3) Person having a combination of qualifications listed above; or
(4) A member of the governing body of the municipal corporation; or
(5) One member may reside outside Tift County, but must own a business in the DDA area
(1) Be a resident of the City of Tifton; or
(2) Operates a business within the City of Tifton; or
(3) A majority of the board shall be persons who have demonstrated special interest, experience, or education in history or architecture
(1) City appointees should be a City Resident and recommended by the KTB Board; or
(2) Operate a business within the City of Tifton
(1) Member shall be a resident of the City of Tifton; or
(2) Operate a business within the City of Tifton;
(1) Be a Resident of the City of Tifton or Tift County; or
(2) Operates a business within the City of Tifton
(1) Be a Resident of the City of Tifton; or
(2) Operates a business within the City of Tifton and is a County resident
(2) At least one member shall be a Resident of the Tifton Housing Authority;
(3) No member shall be an officer or employee of the City
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field